Many international media organisations and news agencies rent office space at the Résidence Palace - International Press Centre - Brussels. Its central location close to the European institutions is a major advantage.
Offices are available to rent by both news agencies and journalists.
- surfaces as of 10 m²
- 6 month contract possible
Tenants benefit from a full range of facilities including:
- meeting and conference rooms
- furnished office possible
- audiovisual support
- a fully-equipped television studio
- multiple live stand-up positions
- editing facilities
- co-working space for journalists
- catering facilities